Keynotes and seminars
Dr. B gives memorable keynote addresses and conducts lively, eye-opening training seminars. As a psychologist, teacher and former professional actor, Dr. B brings this winning combination to engaging presentations. His style is highly interactive and includes worksheets, dyad and group interchange.
Dr. B addresses groups in healthcare, education, parenting, business, sport psychology and the arts. His speeches and seminars qualify for CE accreditation.
Audience size ranges from eight (on-site in service training) to 1,000 (state wide conferences).
Dr. B will tailor his talk to your group’s needs. Recent topics have included.:
- “Wow, What a Great Visit! The Nine Essential Tools for Reducing Patient and Practitioner Stress.”
- “Reduce Your Stress, Improve Your Performance”
- “Sport Psychology in the Business World”
- “I Hate Tests!”
- “The Three Legged Stool: A Model for Success”
- “Lighten Up! Have Fun in the Office”
For meeting planners
Dr B is lively, interactive speaker. His AV requirements are
- Powerpoint set up (projector and screen)
- Wireless lavaliere mic
- Two handheld wireless mics
- Small table
- Large stool
- 3 extra chairs at the front of the room
- Raised platform